10.24.2004

al-Mahdi al-Aqsa

I don't believe the mid-term period ever had as much palpable significance as it has had this year. Mid-terms are never pleasant, but I've never wanted them to be over more than I do now. Largely, I'm sure it has to do with the congruence of mid-terms, law school applications, and an exhausting trip to Pittsburgh, PA. Also, perhaps it's a case of senioritis, but I think it has more to do with what comes after mid-terms. First, once my mid-terms are done there is a week left until the election that has dominated my life for the past year. Second, I can finally set to work on my thesis, which I have barely touched since last May. Odd things to look forward to, but they motivate one to study the tenets of Islam with just a tad more vigor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home