10.23.2004

Is this a bad idea?

I've always fought the unrelenting blog urge. While I do like to write and share my opinions, I already have a column for that, not to mention plenty of discussions with friends and enemies on both sides of the aisle. However, at the same time, that writing and those discussions have their limitations. Certain topics or styles fall beyond the pale of particular contexts, so why shouldn't I have a little more control? And besides, couldn't I use another thing to do that isn't school work? I'm sure my roommate thinks so, since he's made it clear to me that I really don't do school work anymore. Anyway, here goes my entrance to the blogosphere...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gone Now said...

Heh, yeah, blogging is addictive. I guess like so many things it is good as long as it isn't used all the time. Guess that classes me as an addict...!
Anyone know the way to rehab?
LoZ Visit My Blog

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home